As an organizing strategist and cleaning expert, Donna has appeared on the CBS Saturday Early Show and on multiple segments of HGTV's Smart Solutions. She has also made live and satellite guest appearances on dozens of television news programs in major markets around the U.S. and on Lifetime, CNN, and BBC Radio programs.
Donna's books have sold more than 600,000 copies in multiple languages. Her books include:
- A to Z Storage Solutions (December 2008)
- The One-Minute Cleaner (March 2007)
- Unclutter Your Mind (August 2006)
- Cleaning Plain & Simple (December 2005)
- The One-Minute Organizer (2004)
- Organizing Plain & Simple (2002)
- 7 Simple Steps to Unclutter Your Life (2000)
- Unclutter Your Home: 7 Simple Steps, 700 Tips & Ideas (1999)
An Amazon.com reviewer refers to Donna as "the Suze Orman of organizing." Often quoted by the media, her tips have appeared in major magazines such as Woman's Day, Woman's World, and Real Simple, and in newspapers from coast to coast including The Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, and Washington Post.
A member of the National Association of Professional Organizers, Donna received the 2006 Founders Award for oustanding contributions to the industry. A native Upstate New Yorker, she is now enjoying life in Phoenix, Arizona.